Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

July 1, 2012

Strawberry, Mandarin Orange, and Poppyseed Dressing Salad

House of Grace's
Strawberry, Mandarin Orange, and Poppyseed Dressing Salad

I saw this recipe on Bonnie's House of Grace blog awhile back and immediately pinned it.
I made it last night for a dinner party, and it was really good. 

Maybe my favorite salad ever.

I used Target's Archer Farms brand dressing because I like that they don't usually have a lot of extra ingredients in their dressings.  I'm sure other brands are good too.  I think poppyseed dressing goes really well with fruit.



Before the party I chopped up my lettuce and put it in my serving dish.  I used a mixture of romaine and bibb that I had on hand.  Then I covered it with plastic wrap and took it to the party.


I sliced strawberries and drained mandarin oranges and put them in plastic containers to take with us.  I did the same with the chopped walnuts.

When we were ready to eat I drizzled dressing over the lettuce, then topped with the strawberries, oranges, and walnuts, then drizzled more dressing over the top.


This salad is really fresh, pretty, and tastes great!  I'll definitely serve it again and again.

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.


Enjoy!


Fabulous!  Will make again and again!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.