Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

January 21, 2012

Green Machine Smoothie

Whole Living's
Green Machine Smoothie

I pinned this smoothie on Pinterest and decided to try it out this morning.


I had never made a smoothie with water before so was eager to try it out.

Brennan wanted to try it too.
I'm sure I made a face much like his at first.



It was actually good.  It's something I would drink on a regular basis.


I read the reviews and it said that you have to overpulse it so that it is good and smooth.
After running this on the normal smoothie setting, I then hit High Pulse for a few seconds.

Worked great!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

"Enjoy"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.