Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 28, 2011

White Rotel Dip

Deep South Dish White Rotel Dip

I saw this recipe on Deep South Dish and decided to try it out for Thanksgiving.
It was a huge hit.  I think David ate 5 helpings.
I made it again last night to take to a friend's house.
Everyone loved it.

So, this is a pretty easy, no-brainer recipe if you need a hearty dip!

Brown sausage (I used Jimmy Dean Hot) and drain.
In a large bowl microwave 2 packages of cream cheese.
Stir in 2 cans of undrained Rotel tomatoes/peppers and microwave again.
Stir in sausage and Monterey Jack cheese and microwave again.


Transfer dip to a small crock pot and let heat up for 15 minutes or so, and it's ready to serve with Tortilla chips.
You can add chopped jalapenos, green chiles, or add horseradish if you'd like.



Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Olé!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.