Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 30, 2011

Remoulade Sauce

Food Network Remoulade Sauce

I can't attribute this recipe to any one chef, because I modified it from several Remoulade Sauce recipes on Food Network a few years ago.

I make the versions that don't involve raw eggs or 50 different ingredients.

I love Remoulade Sauce and eat it when we're down south.
I order seafood when we're eating out and it's always served with shrimp, oysters, etc.
I'm always surprised you can't find it bottled at the store!


You simply mix all of the ingredients in the food processor and serve with your favorite seafood.
If you like the New Orleans version, then you can add paprika to turn it reddish.

I'm serving it tomorrow with grilled shrimp while we're tailgating.


And tonight with leftover salmon croquettes. Click on the link for my recipe.

Double click on the recipe card to print as a 5x7 card.


Bon Appetit!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.