Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 29, 2011

Caramelized Green Beans

Caramelized Green Beans

I found this recipe online years ago when a neighbor brought us a huge bowl full of fresh green beans.
One of my boys at that time was going through a no-green-beans phase.
Once I cooked them this way, he was happy to eat them.

You rinse the beans and snap off the ends.
Then you toss them with olive oil, Kosher salt and pepper and caramelize them in the oven or on the stovetop.



When they are caramelized with brown spots, they're done.
Toss them with slivered almonds and you're ready!


Double click the 5x7 recipe card to print as a 5x7.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for an easy side dish. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.