Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 19, 2011

Steak with Chimichurri Sauce

Mary's Steak and Chimichurri Sauce

My sweet friend Mary has a great food blog.  You can find it here
She's a true gourmand and loves trying out new recipes.
Earlier this summer she posted her chimichurri sauce and I had to try it out.
I loved it and am anxious to make it again soon.

Here's Mary with her hubby Mike

Brennan helped me make the sauce to serve with steaks.
Here he's zesting the lime.
It's all made in the food processor.  Super easy!

My sauce turned out a little thin because I didn't pack the leaves when measuring them, but it was still fantastic!  It was great served on steak. 
I think it would be awesome with chicken, on fajitas, as a marinade, with beans and rice, etc.

Mmm, I loved it!

Double click to print as a 5x7 card.


Buen Provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.