Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 22, 2011

Light Basil Pesto

"our little beehive" Light Basil Pesto

I absolutely love pesto. 
I've had spinach pesto, pea pesto, and red pepper pesto.
My favorite is basil pesto and I really like this recipe from the "our little beehive" blog for a lighter version.

I usually serve it over piping hot angel hair but it is great on toasted baguettes or as a topping on pizza.

And anything I can make it one easy step is all that much better!


Double click to print the card below as a 5x7 recipe card.


Buon Appetito!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.