Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 15, 2011

Coconut Bars

Mississippi Magazine Coconut Bars

I found this recipe in Mississippi Magazine (which has the best recipes) last fall and made them at Christmas.
I loved them and gave several batches away.



You make them in one step in the mixing bowl and bake in a 9x13 pan.
Once cool you can cut them as bars or shapes.

So easy, moist, and subtle. 
Not too overwhelmingly coconut.

I have two coconut lovers at home who will really enjoy having these after school one day soon.

Double click to print as a 5x7 card.

Enjoy with milk!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.