Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 6, 2011

Cheeseburger Cups

Michelle's Cheeseburger Cups

Michelle at Decor and the Dog shared this recipe on her blog and I happily modified it for my family.
It's a kid-friendly favorite.



You press buttermilk biscuits into muffin tins.
You brown ground beef and mix it with mustard (I use a mix of yellow and spicy), ketchup, and Worcestershire sauce. 
You add the mixture to the biscuits and top with shredded cheese.


Cook at 400* for 15 minutes and voila!
This recipe makes 20-24 cheeseburger cups.



Double click on the recipe card to print as a 5x7 card.



Bon Apetit!

1 comment:

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.