Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 15, 2011

Mayonnaise Alternative

Real Simple Mayonnaise Alternative

Have I lost you already with the word "alternative"? 
I typically like to eat the real thing - or maybe the light version.
But when I saw this mayo option in Real Simple magazine, I decided to give it a try.
And I really liked it, so I'm sharing it here.

I like mayo on my sandwich but I know how high in fat and generally unhealthy it is.
I wish I liked mustard only, but that's not me.

This version uses Greek yogurt and spicy mustard and works beautifully on a sandwich, with no guilt!

Try it sometime - I'd love to know what you think.

 Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.


A Tasty Fake!


1 comment:

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.