Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 8, 2011

Seasoned Fish

Seasoned Fish

This is the easiest recipe I could possibly share.
I always keep frozen tilapia or flounder on hand because the family loves fish and it's easy to cook on a busy night.

This is the healthiest way I cook fish, and a very tasty alternative to my yummy Parmesan Tilapia.

Two ingredients:  fish of your choice and McCormick's Grill Mates Montreal Steak.
It's not just for steak anymore!

Heads up:  While David and I really liked it as shown above, the boys thought it was a little salty. 
I might use a little less on the boys' next time.

Double click to print as a 5x7 card.


Have seconds - it's fish!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.