Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 20, 2011

Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice

Spicy Shrimp Fried Rice

One day this summer Brennan said he wanted shrimp stir fry and I thought that sounded fantastic. 
I modified a recipe from Gina's Skinny Recipes.
It was really good. 
I've added it to my growing list of week-night recipes that all 4 of us will happily eat.

I marinated the shrimp in cayenne, chili and garlic powders.
Garlic and red pepper flakes are cooked in sesame oil.
Then the shrimp is cooked in the pan.

Add scrambled eggs, brown rice, soy sauce and scallions and you've got a fantastic one dish meal!
I served it alongside steam-in-the-bag snow peas.

Double click to print the recipe card as a 5x7 card.


Sihk Faahn
(Chinese for Bon Appetit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.