Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

September 23, 2011

Pasta and Broccoli

Gina's Easiest Pasta and Broccoli

Earlier this year I discovered Gina's Skinny Taste blog with the most fantastic recipes. 
I have so many bookmarked.  Can't wait to try them all out and modify them for my family.

This recipe I didn't modify at all though.  You can find the original recipe here.

I love any dish that you make all in one pot. 
I've made this as a side dish before with fish, and last night I made it as the main dish.
Everyone eats it up and there's usually just a little leftover for my lunch the next day.  Perfect!

You cook pasta and broccoli in the same pot together and drain when the pasta is done.
You reserve 1 cup of the pasta liquid though.

If you look closely you can tell these photos are from different days.

Then you cook garlic in olive oil in the same pot, and return the pasta and broccoli to the pot.
You add the pasta water back in along with Parmesan and mix well and you're ready to season and serve.


Today's lunch

Double click to print as a 5x7 card.



Bon Apetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.