Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

August 6, 2012

Peach and Mint Iced Tea

Peach and Mint Iced Tea

This recipe sounded great when I was reading The Kind Diet
I decided to make it last week, and we ended up drinking two pitchers of it.

I used the kukicha teabags, but the original recipe also says you can use green teabags.
I think any kind you like would work!

I sliced the peaches in large slices, but you could do much thinner slices.

Boil 8 c of water and add your teabags, allowing them to steep for 10 minutes.

Remove the teabags and add sweetener if desired, fresh mint, and sliced peaches.
Chill and serve.

Refreshing, and a great flavor!




Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.