Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

August 23, 2012

Classic Israeli Salad

Classic Israeli Salad
 
This is a delicious summer salad that comes from the June 2012 Vegetarian Times
I would like to tell you that it tastes great served the next day, but we ate it all in one meal, so I just don't know. 
 
I loved the freshness and flavors of this salad. 
You could serve it as a side dish, or even as a salad topping on a sandwich.
 
And it couldn't be easier. 
I used small Persian cucumbers.  If you're going to use a large one, you may only need 1/2.  The recipe calls for 4 small Roma tomatoes, but I only had 3.
 
Toss chopped tomatoes, cucumbers, yellow pepper, and lots of parsley together.  Season with chopped green onion, olive oil, fresh lemon juice, and salt & pepper if needed.
 


Fresh and delicious!
 
Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
 


 
בתיאבון
(Hebrew for Bon Appetit!)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.