Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

August 26, 2012

Sauteed Napa Cabbage

Sauteed Napa Cabbage

Sandy has the best recipes, and I am happy that she is willing to let me share some of them with you!  If you are in the area and would like to take one of Sandy's wonderful healthy cooking classes, please visit her website for more information, or let me know and I'll get you in touch with her!

I had a head of Napa cabbage that I decided to cook up with dinner one night.  I used Sandy's technique for sauteing the cabbage and seasoning it just right.

I heated olive oil in a large pan and added pressed garlic, scallions, and some red pepper flakes, letting it cook for a couple of minutes.  Then I tossed in the sliced Napa cabbage.


 
I let it sit for a couple of minutes without stirring, then added in the soy sauce, gave it a quick stir, and served it immediately.  It's a really tasty greens side dish with any dinner!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
 

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.