Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

January 6, 2012

Sweet and Sour Meatballs

A Pretty Life in the Suburb's
Sweet and Sour Meatballs

Because I like recipes that fit in with our active afternoon/evening schedules around here, I went with packaged frozen meatballs that I thawed for 2 hours before starting the sauce.
If you want to make Jo-Anna's homemade meatballs - please see the link above!

This recipe was great and went well with rice and cauliflower/broccoli.
If you like a lot of sauce - I'd suggest doubling the recipe.
But the recipe below worked really well!


Thaw your meatballs (or make from scratch) and place in a baking dish.
Heat the other ingredients to a boil, then cook for 4 minutes while it thickens.
Pour the sauce over the meatballs and bake at 300* for 20 minutes.

Double click to print recipe as a 5x7 card.


Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.