Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

January 27, 2012

Strawberry Soup/Smoothie

Biggest Loser
Strawberry Soup/Smoothie

Yes, another recipe from my latest cookbook!
I was intrigued by this recipe - Strawberry Soup - and Thomas asked me to try it so I did yesterday for our afternoon snack.

In a blender you simply puree thawed frozen strawberries, lime juice, Greek yogurt and honey.


And while the boys enjoyed it as a "soup" - 

 - we all agreed it would be perfect as a smoothie.

It is rich like a strawberry shake and filling!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.