Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

January 22, 2012

Luau Chicken

Biggest Loser's
Luau Chicken

I received a Biggest Loser cookbook from a friend for Christmas and wanted to try out some of the recipes that I thought we'd all like.  I made this recipe at lunch today and everyone liked it.

You start by cooking chicken breasts in a skillet.
I sprayed the pan with Pam and seasoned both sides of the breasts with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
I cooked them for 4 minutes on each side.


Next you top each breast with barbecue sauce, a pineapple ring, and goat cheese.
I had feta on hand that I wanted to use up so I substituted it.


Then I popped the skillet in the oven for 10 minutes until the chicken was completely cooked through.
I was really surprised the feta didn't melt but it was nice and soft.


I served with remaining pineapple and steamed broccoli.
According to the recipe, each serving is approximately 218 calories.

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.