Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 30, 2011

75 Recipes!

One of my goals for November was to get 75 recipes on this new cooking blog. 
I've got 74 so feel like I've done pretty well!

I just wanted to say thank you for your following along and sharing when you've tried a recipe.
It's always great to hear if you liked it, and how you modified it.

My goal with Y'all Come Eat is to have a place for all my recipes.
It'll be easier for me to find the ingredients list when I need it, and will give me suggestions for those many nights when I can't think what in the world to cook!

Thanks also for your recipe suggestions!
I've got a huge pile of recipes I want to get to, so give me a little time and I'll get there.

Happy Cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.