Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 3, 2011

Chicken Rollatini

Skinnytaste's Chicken Rollatini

I've shared before my love of Gina's Skinny Recipes on her blog Skinnytaste.com.
She shared this one recently and I tried it this week.

Although it's a multi-step process, it was rather quick to assemble and bake.

And really tasty!

You cook shredded zucchini and garlic together, adding Parmesan and mozzarella.

You add this mixture to a thin chicken cutlet and roll up.
Dip in a lemon juice/olive oil mixture and then in Italian breadcrumbs.

Bake for 30 minutes at 450* and you're ready to serve with your favorite vegetable.

I modified the recipe slightly.

Click the recipe to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.