Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 19, 2011

Pitas and Hummus

Pitas and Hummus

Last night I went to a friend's house to watch Breakfast at Tiffany's with a group.
We had a fantastic night!  Catching up, snacking, and enjoying the movie on the projection screen.


David and I attended a get-together beforehand and I volunteered all day so I was not sure what I was going to do for a snack to take to the party.

I decided to pick up pitas and hummus with the idea of baking the pitas when I got to the movie party.
Well, we didn't even bother to bake them. 
Just sliced them up and served with the delicious flavored hummus.
It was a great compliment to the other appetizers we had available.
I even saw this dish at party #1 last night!


Hardly a "recipe" but here is the recipe card that you can double click and print as a 5x7 card.



Non-Stressful Cooking is Great!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.