Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 1, 2011

Barbecue Black Bean Chili

The Fast Foodie's
Barbecue Black Bean Chili


The final recipe that I made for our Halloween Costume Party was Amber's Barbecue Black Bean Chili.  She mentioned this dish on facebook one day and I knew it would be a huge hit at our house.
I wanted to take a nice Fall dish to the party, and this worked perfectly.

I'm never sure with a new recipe, but the pot was empty! 
I had several requests for the recipe (always a thrill!)
I served my boys a bowl that night too and they really liked it - better than "normal" chili, they said.
Really, you don't have to tell me twice.

You combine all the ingredients and once and cook this on the stove for an hour, or in the crock pot on low for 1+ hours.

I only served tortilla chips and salsa this time but will do sour cream, chiles, and shredded cheddar next time as well.

Double click card to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Y'all Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.