Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 28, 2011

Sweet Potato Casserole

Carolyn's Sweet Potato Casserole


This is my mother-in-law's recipe that I've enjoyed for many years.
It's fun to marry into a family with their own holiday traditions and recipes!
This is one of my favorites and it's always a crowd-pleaser.

Sweet potatoes, sugar, margarine, spices, and vanilla are combined and cooked for 30 minutes.
Then mini marshmallows are sprinkled on top and cooked for another 5 minutes.

Serve warm!

I served this dish at Thanksgiving and may have left it in a minute too long, but it didn't seem to matter.  The potatoes completely disappeared!


Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Happy Holidays!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.