Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

October 11, 2011

Scallops in Aglio Sauce

Applejack Lane's Scallops in Aglio Sauce

I shared a recipe for Spicy Shrimp last week that I learned from Joan at Applejack Lane.
This is Joan's Scallops in Aglio Sauce recipe that I've had bookmarked for awhile.
I served it last week and we all really liked it.

David and Brennan said it looked like restaurant food (a high compliment)!

I loved it and was pleased even the boys helped themselves.
They are not tomato fans, but they love pasta and seafood so they just worked around those pesky tomatoes.

Scallops are cooked on the stove top with diced tomatoes, garlic, capers, mushrooms (which I didn't have), chicken broth, herbs and spices.

It's then served over your favorite pasta with shredded Parmesan.
Fast, easy, and really delicious!


Double click the card to print as a 5x7 recipe card.


Buon Appetito!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.