Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

October 31, 2011

Pumpkin Pie Dip

Slice & Dice's Pumpkin Pie Dip

 
For our Halloween Costume Party over the weekend I took three new dishes that I'm excited to share with you. 
This one received lots of compliments.  I was so glad it went over well. 
I made a batch for the boys and their friend and our sitter to enjoy as well.
There were raves.

I think it's a great Fall/Halloween/Thanksgiving dessert or snack!

I found the recipe on Slice & Dice's blog.  You can find it here.

It's super easy and tastes delicious - a lot like pumpkin pie!
I served it with pretzel rods and Teddy Grahams but will try gingersnaps and apples next time.



It makes a lot so you can easily half the recipe.

Double click the card to print as a 5x7 recipe card.


Happy Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.