Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

October 29, 2011

Porcupine Meatballs

Porcupine Meatballs

I was not sure how Porcupine Meatballs would go over in my family, but I wanted to try them out.
First of all, because they're cute and delicious.
Second, think of the fun I can have explain they're made from porcupines!

I've seen this recipe countless times so can't really attribute it to any one source.
I've adapted it slightly as well.

You mix ground beef with rice, salt and pepper.
Then form meatballs.

Then you mix tomato soup and water and pour the sauce over the meatballs.
Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 1 1/2 hours at 350*.

Serve meatballs with a little sauce over the top and they're delicious!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.