Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

October 29, 2011

Crock Pot Macaroni and Cheese

Short Stop's Crock Pot Mac & Cheese

Sarah from the blog Short Stop has some of the best recipes.
I've shared her Spicy Shredded Beef and have bookmarked many other recipes from her site.

We tried this one last week and I absolutely loved it!

In fact, I am not making it again for awhile because it's just too good, and mac and cheese is my downfall.
It's a special treat dish for me!

This is one of the best homemade mac and cheese recipes and it is super simple.
It makes plenty for a crowd or for 2 meals at home.

I boiled the macaroni then layered the noodles, cheeses & butter in the crock pot, ending with a third of the macaroni on top.
Pour in the milk and cook on low for 4 hours, stirring once half-way through.




Double click the recipe card to print as a 5x7 card.


Mmmmmm!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.