Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

October 24, 2011

Crab Stuffed Shrimp

Crab Stuffed Shrimp

A friend shared this recipe on facebook awhile back and I bookmarked it to try sometime.
The Men in Aprons blog has some great men-cooking-friendly recipes.
You know we love shrimp around here.
For David's birthday I decided to try this extra-special shrimp recipe.

I butterflied jumbo shrimp that had been peeled and deveined.
Butterflying is easy - just cut down the deveining line and open the shrimp up and flatten them.

I mixed lump crab meat with bread crumbs, and lots of herbs and spices and added a teaspoon of the filling to each shrimp before rolling up and securing.

You can tell some I secured the right way, rolling up from end to tail.

And others I did the easy way.  Both ways worked great and tasted really, really good!

Cooked for a few minutes at 350* - ready to devour.

Double click the recipe card to print as a 5x7 card.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.