Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

February 27, 2012

Red Quinoa and Edadame Salad

Reluctant Entertainer's
Red Quinoa and Edamame Salad

I saw this recipe on Sandy's blog and realized I had most of the ingredients on hand.
I modified Sandy's recipe slightly.
We ate a little bit of the salad, but I'm taking the majority of it to a get together tomorrow night.

David's not a huge quinoa fan, but we all really like edamame.
Surprisingly, the boys really liked this salad.
I did too!

This salad is chock full of protein, fiber, and nutrients.


It's very simple to assemble.
Start by cooking 1 cup of quinoa in 2 cups boiling water as you would rice.

Then toss together with thawed edamame.
Season with an oil dressing and serve at room temperature.



I really like how different it is.
Really, really good!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Bon Appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.