Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

February 12, 2012

Pomegranate Mimosas

Southern Living
Pomegranate Mimosas

I found this recipe in the December 2009 Southern Living.
I served this cocktail with wine, water, and Smirnoff Ices at my birthday get together.

While this version of a Mimosa is rather sweet, they were a hit!

For an "unleaded" version you can use sparkling water or Sprite.



There are only two ingredients - Pomegranate Juice and Champagne. 
You mix to taste but typically half-n-half.

I used the largest bottle of Pom along with a full bottle of Champagne.
It's a great color cocktail for Valentine's Day or Christmas!



Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.