Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

February 7, 2012

Easy Indian Food

Easy Indian Food

I usually have a few packages of Indian in the pantry that I serve from time to time, especially when I don't have a lot of time in the evening.
It's great for a change up and everyone especially likes it when I serve it with naan.

I make a big pot of rice and then serve two different packages, along with naan and a vegetable.
It's a great meal that everyone likes.

Our local grocery stores have a few varieties of Indian food that are on the shelves near the rice.
These are two that we especially like.



There are several varieties though, and we've tried a number of them.

I can usually find naan wherever I shop too, even Target!
I have heated it for a few seconds in the microwave, put it on a cookies sheet and popped it in the oven for a few minutes, or served it right out of the package.  My family isn't picky, they just like it!


Some of the Indian varieties are spicy, so it's great to serve it with lots of rice and naan!





2 comments:

  1. Looks great. I have never done a lot of Indian, but I love it.. I'll have to look for it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might have to try some easy Indian food. I know I love Naan bread.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.