Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

February 12, 2012

Red Pepper Vegetable Dip

Red Pepper Vegetable Dip

This is a great dip for dipping with vegetables.
It's super easy and is really pretty when finished.
I served it at my birthday get-together - I was shooting for pink and red foods :)

I use jarred roasted bell peppers.  They're found with the pickles and olives in the grocery store.


You just blend the 4 ingredients together and voila.



The trick is to make sure the peppers are drained really well first.
If your dip is too liquid-y you can always put it through a sifter to make it thicker.

Double click to print card as a 5x7 recipe card.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.