Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

December 31, 2011

Warm Cranberry Brie

Mississippi Magazine
Warm Cranberry Brie

I found this delicious recipe in the November/December 2011 edition of Mississippi Magazine. 
My friend Ginger had the girls over right before we all left for the holidays.
I decided this dish would be perfect to take to a girls night.

It's very easy and is great served with green apple slices and Triscuits.

You mix whole berry cranberry sauce, nutmeg, and brown sugar.
Remove the top from a Brie round and place it on a baking dish.
Top with the cranberry mixture and chopped pecans.

Bake at 475* for 5 minutes and serve.



Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Bon Appetit!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.