Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

December 12, 2011

Feta Dip

Clover Lane's Feta Dip


I saw this delicious appetizer on Sarah's cooking blog and had to try it out.
We went to a neighborhood Christmas party yesterday afternoon and I wanted to take something that didn't involve cooking.  This looked delicious.

You start by pouring a generous amount of olive oil on your platter.
Then you chop tomatoes, green onions, and a block of feta cheese and add it to the platter.
Top with Greek seasoning and mix it up.
Serve with baguette slices.
I could have eaten it with a spoon :)

It was a big hit!



Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Kalí óreksi!
(Greek for Bon Appetit!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.