Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

December 19, 2011

Cranberry Chicken

Barb's Cranberry Chicken

Last week I attended our preschool board's annual Christmas luncheon, hosted by the preschool director. She has the board over for a short meeting and lunch to thank everyone for their service to the church's preschool. Barb is a fantastic cook, and the luncheon is always a treat.

This year Barb served a wonderful chicken dish that everyone just loved.
Barb cooks "easy dishes only" and was happy to share the recipe with us.
I couldn't get over the ingredients.


I made it last night.  Can you tell what's in it?


What a surprise!
The chicken is really moist and delicious.
The only change I would make is to use half an onion soup packet instead of a whole one.


You just mix the 3 ingredients together and spread it on top of trimmed chicken breasts or tenders.
Great for make-ahead and then pop in the oven for 30 minutes when you're ready for dinner.

Simple, delicious, and different!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.

Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. I haven't thought about this recipe in years. My grandmother used to make this for me when I visited her in college. I think I made it years and years agonin the crock pot.

    Thanks for the reminder of a simple, but good recipe.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.