Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

June 30, 2012

Baked Zucchini Chips

Baked Zucchini Chips

I have seen this recipe in a number of places on Pinterest, in magazines, and on Facebook.
I thought I'd try it out and see how we liked it.

I think it's a great veggie side.  We all liked it and it took very little prep - perfect for the summer!

In addition to the zucchini, I tried this recipe with a squash that I had on hand.
Worked great for both.

I sliced up both vegetables rather thinly and laid them on a baking sheet with parchment paper.

Then I sprinkled them with Kosher salt and Italian seasonings.
You don't want to overseason because the vegetables shrink so you'd be biting into a lot of seasoning.


Then I baked them at 225* for 30 minutes, turned the sheet and baked another 30 minutes.
The longer you bake them, the crispier they get.  Some recipes call for 45 minutes, turn, then another 45 minutes.



And serve!



Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.


Enjoy!



Good, but probably won't make it that often


1 comment:

  1. Yum! We had squash and zucchini last night, but I like the idea of chips. The kids could even add a little dip to theirs!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.