Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 16, 2012

Tunisia Meets Provence Salad

Tunisia Meets Provence Salad
 
I found this wonderful grain salad recipe in Vegetarian Times and tried it out last week with cooked barley I had in the fridge.  You could use any cooked grain though - brown rice, quinoa, couscous (I know, not a grain, but still...).

I really liked the sweetness that comes from the apple and the saltiness with the olives.
Everyone in the family liked this recipe.
 
I'll certainly make it again.
 
The recipe calls for 12 Kalamata olives.  I'd use the whole jar next time.
And I didn't peel the green apple as the recipe suggests, but you certainly could.
 
Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
 
Bon Apetit!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.