Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 3, 2012

Cucumber Salad with Peanut-Lime Viniaigrette

Cucumber Salad with Peanut-Lime Vinaigrette
 
This recipe comes from the September 2012 Vegetarian Times
It was a great compliment to the Thai-Thai Birdie Wraps for dinner one night.
 
This recipe is very simple.  I started by whisking up the vinaigrette.
 
I used grapeseed and toasted sesame oil that I get at Kroger, and use quite often.
You could use peanut oil instead of grapeseed.
 

 
 
 

 
Then I peeled and sliced two good sized cucumbers and placed them on a platter.
I drizzled with all of the vinaigrette.

Then topped with chopped peanuts and cilantro.

 
Some family members added a little Sriracha to the top. 
 
 
This side dish was a hit!
 
Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
\

ขอให้เจริญอาหาร!
(kŏr hâi jà-rern aa-hăan!)
Bon Appetit in Thai
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.