Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 19, 2012

Linguine with Tuscan Kale


Linguine with Tuscan Kale

 
A few days ago I shared a recipe from Chef Gregory, and this is another one of his.
While we love pasta in our house, I had no idea how this recipe would go over.
That's a lot of kale and a lot of onion. 
I just wasn't sure.
 
But, it was a hit! 
We had some leftovers, but not much.  I'll certainly make this dish again someday.
 
 
You start by cooking chopped onion and garlic in olive oil until transparent. 



 
Then you add in the thinly sliced kale and let it wilt with the onions and garlic for 5 minutes.
 
I was lucky that Mary and Mike had just given us some beautiful greens from their organic garden.  This kale was delicious!!
 

 
 
Then you add in vegetable stock and cook for 20 minutes, letting the stock reduce.
 
Season with salt and pepper, then toss with hot linguine and Parmesan cheese.

 Deliziosa!

Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
 
Buon Appetito!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.