Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

November 19, 2012

Dill and Chive Peas


Dill and Chive Peas

 
This quick and easy side vegetable comes from the October/November 2012 Taste of Home magazine.
 
We like peas around here, so I thought I'd give this a try.  It couldn't be simpler.
 
I heated frozen peas in a Corning Ware dish according to the package directions.
I drained out the little bit of excess water.
 
Then I mixed in the other remaining ingredients - butter, Kosher salt, fresh chives, dill, and lemon pepper.

 
And served immediately!
 

 
They're very tasty, and so quick to make.
The original recipe calls for fresh dill, but I used dried dill.
I'd like to try it with fresh dill the next time I think to pick some up!
 
Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
 
Enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.