Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

January 20, 2013

Grape Salad

Grape Salad
 
 When we were at home at Thanksgiving, my mom made this salad, and it was sooo good.
I made it this past week for our Wine Club/Baby Shower (what a combo!), and then again when I hosted my daytime Book Club, As the Page Turns.

It's rather addictive, and is really sweet.
I actually cut back on the sugars and didn't notice the difference.
A great, easy dish for a big group (especially kids!)
 
 
 
Remove stems from grapes.
Mix together cream cheese, sour cream, and granulated sugar.
Toss together with the grapes and place in a serving bowl.
 
Combine brown sugar and chopped pecans and top the grapes.
Cover and chill before serving.
 
 
 
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.