Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

January 20, 2013

Artichoke Dip

Artichoke Dip
 
I had to do a quick search on the blog to make sure I hadn't already put this recipe out there.
It's an oldie but a goodie, and one that I share regularly with friends who want an easy appetizer.
I've made it for years.

Drain two cans of artichokes and mash them up with a fork on a cutting board. 
The more you mash, the creamier the dip will be.

Mix artichokes together with shredded Parmesan cheese, mayo, lemon juice, and salt & pepper to taste. 

Bake at 350* for 30 minutes until hot and bubbly.
Tastes great with Triscuits! 
 
 
Double click to print as a 5x7 recipe card.
 
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I love this stuff! I think I could eat the entire dish by myself.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.