Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

April 30, 2012

Bob's Red Mill Soup Mixes


Bob's Red Mill
Soup Mixes



I really like Bob's Red Mill packaged foods.
I find them in our health store and in Kroger locally.
They are all natural and taste great.

Tonight I made this Vegi Soup Mix for the first time.
It is full of lentils, split peas, barley, and tiny pasta.

And it couldn't be easier to make.

I brought 8 c of vegetable broth to a boil and added 2 c of the soup mix.
Then I let it simmer on low for an hour.

Served with heated crusty bread - it was a great starter for tonight's meal!



Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.