Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

August 26, 2011

Spinach Dip

Lora's Spinach Dip

My sweet friend Lora served the best spinach dip at her house one night.
She shared the recipe with me and now I'm sharing it with you!

Here's Lora (center) with her husband Rob and Ginger.

I took Lora's Spinach Dip to an appetizers get-together a couple of weeks ago and it was very, very popular.  I get a secret thrill when someone asks me for my recipe :)

Saute onion and garlic in olive oil.

Add a bag of fresh spinach and wilt.

Put the spinach, onions and garlic in a food processor and blend well.
Add sour cream and feta cheese and process again.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.

I served the dip this time with sea salt and olive oil Flatbread Crisps.

Would be great with vegetables as well.
And I'd like to try it heated with bread chunks.

Double click the recipe card to print this on as a 5x7 card.





Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. I know I would love this, too! And how great to be able to print out the recipes! THANKS! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks wonderful! I like that it uses fresh spinach and that it doesn't use one of those processed mixes.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.