Recipes             Menus              Entertaining             About

Starred Recipes

3 Stars - A Family Favorite
2 Stars - Really Good, Will Make Again
1 Star - Good Recipe, Probably Won't Make Again

August 25, 2011

Frittata

Easy Frittata
This dish I have shared before and I really like it. 
It's easy, healthy, and a great change-up from our regular breakfasts. 
It's versatile too.  It can be served at breakfast, as a main dish, or a side dish. 
For breakfast I usually serve it with fruit.


Choose 4 cups of chopped vegetables of your choice.
My most common variation is broccoli and potatoes.
I've sliced the potatoes and cubed them.
I've also used zucchini, mushrooms, asparagus, and leftover Canadian bacon or ham.
It really doesn't matter what combo - just 4 cups.


You saute your vegetables until tender and then cover them with 6 beaten eggs and a sprinkling of cheese.
I often use Egg Beaters or Egg Whites Egg Beaters.
After letting it cook on the stovetop for 5 minutes, you slide it in the oven for 30 more until it's golden brown and ready to be served.





Double click on the recipe to print out as a 5x7 recipe card.

Breakfast is Ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to my table! So glad you dropped by. I love hearing from you.